Summit Media Corp Greenville (HOT 98-1, 107-3 JAMZ, 97-7 CHUCK FM & X-95) has an immediate opening for a part-time air talent. This position reports to the Program Director/Operations Manager.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The On- Air Talent’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Executing the HOT format as directed by the program director
- Operating various broadcast systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Keep audience updated with Social Media about you and your show and make appearances
- Grow on-air and on-line audiences by engaging them with your creativity on-air and on-line
Job QUALIFICATIONS & Requirements
- Ability to operate a control board and the automation system
- Ability to interact with listeners via phone and social media
- Ability to understand use of the programming log and transmitter logs
- Able to work weekends
This is a career opportunity at a first class facility. Summit Media cultures are very positive, creative team environments where people can grow and thrive!
Please send your resume, aircheck, You Tube link and resume to Greenville.firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of SummitMedia LLC. to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination.
Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.