107-3 JAMZ and our friends at Family Feud on WMYA-MY40 want to hook you up with some extra cash in time for the holidays! Listen to Kelly Mac and Vicky James all week long to win a $50 Gift Card courtesy of Family Feud, on weeknights at 7 & 7:30 on WMYA-MY 40!
Good luck and thanks always for listening to 107.3 JAMZ!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES FOR THE 107.3 JAMZ PRIZE PACK
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The "107.3 JAMZ Prize Pack" contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia residents 12 years and older at the time of entry possessing a valid South Carolina, North Carolina, or Georgia state-issued ID or driver's license. Employees of Summit Media, Inc., WJMZ-FM, Greenville-area media companies, promotional sponsors, and all affiliated companies (and the immediate family members of all such employees, and all others with whom they are domiciled) are not eligible to enter or win. The term “immediate family members” include spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren. Only one winner per household is permitted to win at any time during the contest period.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Participants may listen to WJMZ (Monday – Sunday) beginning Tuesday, January 1, 2013 for the solicitation to call to participate in the Contest. At designated times each day during the Contest Period, Sponsor will solicit callers to "win the 107.3 JAMZ Prize Pack" and will announce the designated caller number. In each instance, the participant identified as designated caller (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) will have the opportunity to win the 107.3 JAMZ Prize Pack (Average Retail Value of $50. Actual retail value may vary.) When you hear the solicitation to “win the 107.3 JAMZ Prize Pack,” you must dial the Contest line at 864-271-1073 or 800-767-1073 to try to be designated caller number. The on-air “Contest Period” begins at 12:00 am on Tuesday, January 1, 2013 and ends on Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 11:59pm.
4. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: No more than one (1) prize per household will be awarded by the Stations in any thirty (30) day period; no more than three (3) prizes per household will be awarded by the Stations in any calendar year; and no more than one (1) prize valued at $1,000 or more will be awarded by the Stations to a single household in any two-year period. A "household" shall include all persons who are domiciled with a contestant at the time of entry.
5. PRIZES and METHODOLOGY: The Sponsor’s decisions are final. The use of automatic telephone dialing equipment or other software or computer assisted dialing equipment is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for loss of service to the Contest line or for a contestant’s failure to reach the Contest line due to contestant error, malfunction of any network or system, congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing his or her phone call, or any interruptions or technical difficulties including those that may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the submission of an entry or completion of a phone call. In the event of an interruption of power or telephone service to Sponsor during a call-in time of the Contest and prior to accepting the designated caller, the Contest call-in period affected by the interruption may be replayed at the resumption of service, in Sponsor’s discretion. Each participant acknowledges and agrees that any telephone calls placed to the station’s Contest line may be broadcast live on SPONSOR’s RADIO STATION and also may be recorded for use on air at a later time.
6. ODDS: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible contestants who participate when the call-in opportunity is announced and the order in which those calls are received. The Contest will be played each day from January 1, 2013 starting at 12:00 am and ending by December 31, 2013 at 11:59 pm.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: Winners may waive their right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes (including federal, state, and local taxes), and are responsible for completing all tax forms provided upon pick-up.
To claim a prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor’s studios at 220 N. Main Street, Suite 402, Greenville, SC 29601 during regular business hours (9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday excluding holidays) within thirty (30) days after the date of winning to claim their prize. Winners must bring a valid South Carolina, North Carolina, or Georgia state-issued photo ID. Persons other than the identified winner will not be permitted to claim the prize on the winner’s behalf. In the event a winner is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must tender other appropriate identification to claim the prize on the winner’s behalf and must sign any required documents required for acceptance of the prize. Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to participate in all Contest-related activities, including claiming a prize.
As a condition of receiving a Contest prize, winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, a liability and publicity release and a W-9 form, which must be signed at the time the winner claims his/her prize. Subject to completion of all prize claim requirements stated herein, each cash prize winner will receive a check for the full value of his or her prize. Failure to sign the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, result in winner's disqualification and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes a winner's consent to the publication of his or her name and image in on-air promotional announcements and other promotional material from Sponsor, and on the websites of Sponsor and its affiliates, and to the inclusion of his or her name and image in any other related publications or websites for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or additional compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
8. PARTICIPATION: Participation in the Contest constitutes an agreement by each contestant to comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if it determines, at its sole discretion, that fraud or technical failures have destroyed the integrity of the Contest. By participating, Contestants agree that Sponsor shall not be responsible for technical difficulties, malfunctions or failures of any kind, whether originating with contestant, Sponsor, or a third party, including, without limitation, the malfunction of any telephone network or equipment. Sponsor is not responsible for any events beyond its control (acts of God, etc). Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the contest. All conversations in connection with the Contest must be conducted in English. Sponsor cannot translate for non-English-speaking contestants.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By entering the Contest, contestant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any contestant be permitted to obtain any award for, and contestant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
10. CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the contestant and the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of South Carolina, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of South Carolina. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
11. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the Contest, contestants release Sponsor, any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light).
12. SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by Summit Media, Inc., d/b/a WJMZ-FM (the “Sponsor”), 220 N Main St. Ste. 402, Greenville, SC 29601, whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other Contest materials. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, Program Director, WJMZ-FM via email at email@example.com or mail at the above listed address.
13. LIST OF PRIZE WINNERS OR OFFICIAL RULES: For a list of prize winners or a copy of these Official Rules, mail a hand printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “107.3 JAMZ Prize Pack Contest,” WJMZ-FM, 220 N. Main Street, Suite 402, Greenville, SC 29601 and indicate whether you are requesting a winners list, the Official Rules, or both. A list of prize winners will be available one (1) month following the end of the Contest.