The Rickey Smiley Morning Show is brought to you by Jubilee Realtors!
Comedy legend and entertainment mogul Rickey Smiley is a television host, actor and a top-rated, nationally-syndicated radio personality. 107.3 JAMZ is pleased to welcome The Rickey Smiley Morning Show to the JAMZ Fam! From impressions and original characters to one-liners and sidesplitting commentary, you won’t want to miss 107.3 and The JAMZ Rickey Smiley Morning Show!
Each and every weekday morning on 107.3 JAMZ, tune in between 6am and 10am to hear Rickey and his cast of characters, including:
- Eva Marcille – This mom, model & entrepreneur contributes a relatable women’s point of view with a sharp wit and sometimes a challenging position.
- Gary Wit Da Tea – Listeners count on Gary for the hottest entertainment gossip and a colorful opinion on just about everything!
- Da Brat – The same in-your-face candor that made Da Brat a hip hop star makes her a listener favorite, bringing wit, humor and a fresh outlook every morning.
- Rock T – A sports analyst with a hip hop flair, Rock T not only reports the sports news…he predicts it as well!
- Special K – A master at finding the funny in the headlines, Special K takes the role of news correspondent to hilarious new levels.
- Juicy – With an instantly recognizable voice and an infectious laugh, Juicy keeps listeners guessing about what she’ll say – or sing – next.
Fine more here: The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Official Website
About Rickey Smiley:
He is known for having made millions laugh for over 27 years. As a celebrated comedian, television host and top-rated nationally-syndicated radio personality, Rickey has earned a reputation for delivering to audiences both on and off stage. With the distinct ability to take every day observations and turn them into comedic gold, Rickey is one of the few “clean” comics amongst the upper echelon of contemporary comedians.
Most recently, his memoir Stand by Your Truth And Then Run for Your Life was released by Gallery Books, he joined the Martin Lawrence 2018 LIT AF nationwide tour as well as the Mike Epps Platinum Comedy Tour. He co-hosted the Black Music Honors for the second time and is being brought back as the permanent host. In 2017, the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) recognized Rickey’s excellence in broadcasting and awarded him the Marconi Award for Network/Syndicated Personality of the Year.
At any given performance, audiences are treated to such original characters as “Mrs. Bernice Jenkins,” “Lil’ Daryl,” “Joe Willie” and “Beauford.” In addition, his comedy shows often include a live band, which he accompanies (he is an accomplished pianist and organist). He has a weekly Karaoke event in his hometown at Stardome, which has been sold out since its inception.
Rickey has recorded eight best-selling albums, including iTunes #1 best-selling comedy album, “Rickey Smiley: Prank Calls Number 6.” Smiley has hosted BET’s “Open Casket Sharp” and “Comic View,” and has appeared on “Showtime At The Apollo,” “Uptown Comedy Club,” HBO’s “Def Comedy Jam” and “Snaps.” In addition to being featured on DISH NATION, his nationally syndicated morning radio show can be heard in over 60+ markets.
Rickey hails from Birmingham, AL. He graduated from Woodlawn High School and went on to attend college at Alabama State University in Montgomery, Ala.
Rickey joined forces with Radio One owned television network, TV One, as the star, executive producer and namesake of his own top rated docu-series, “Rickey Smiley For Real.” The series features the balancing act of a working radio host, comedian, business mogul, and philanthropist with the joys and pains of being a single father of four.
Continuing to grow his fan base, Rickey’s arresting natural talent is best demonstrated in his major feature film roles in urban classics including “All About the Benjamins” and “Friday After Next,” along with his starring turn in the hit romantic comedy “Baggage Claim.”