Right now: Vote absentee IN PERSON
Until November 2nd at 5pm
- Take your photo ID to your nearest In-Person Absentee Extension Office
- Check in with your ID and they’ll complete the application for you
- The poll workers will show you how to cast your ballot
Right now: Vote absentee BY MAIL
Return ballot no later than November 3rd at 7pm
- Application deadline has passed, but if you applied, look for your ballot in the mail soon!
- When you receive your ballot, fill it out and return it to your voter registration office either in person or by mail. Make sure to sign the voter’s oath and have your signature witnessed (anyone can witness your signature, a notary is not necessary).
- Ballot must be received by the voter registration office by 7pm on November 3rd
On Election Day: Vote IN PERSON
Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020
- Take your photo ID to your Polling Place (open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Election Day, anyone in line at 7:00 p.m. will be allowed to vote)
- Show your ID to the poll worker to receive your ballot
- The poll worker will take you to an ExpressVote machine where you can cast your vote privately
Want to be prepared? Get your Sample Ballot here!