NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE T-MOBILE SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND RESIDE IN THE LISTENING AREA OF A SUMMITMEDIA, LLC (“SUMMIT”) RADIO STATION. THIS PROMOTION WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES.
1. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and reside in a Summit radio station listening area. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Summit, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, retailers, distributors, licensees, and the immediate family members of each (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or “step” of each, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households are not eligible to participate. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The promotion period is from 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time on November 16, 2020 through 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on November 28, 2020 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s clock is the official clock for the Promotion. 3. TO ENTER: To enter the Promotion, entrant will visit the WJMZ FM (“Station”) website at www.1073jamz.com and will click on the link provided to go to www.tmoevents.com and enter by providing all required information. Entrants will be given the opportunity to opt-in to receiving commercial emails from Sponsor but are not required to do so. Opting in to receive emails from Sponsor will not increase an entrant’s chance of winning. Limit one (1) entry per person. Submission of multiple entries from one person will result in disqualification of all such entries.
4. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWINGS AND ODDS: Winners will be selected in random drawings on November 29, 2020 from all entries received during the Promotion Period as of the time of drawing. Odds of being selected as a Winner are dependent on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period as of the time of drawing. Non-winning entries roll forward to subsequent drawings.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified by the Station by email or phone (at Station’s sole discretion) at the email address and/or telephone number(s) provided on sweepstakes entry, beginning on November 30, 2020. Winner need not be present to win. If a potential winner does not respond to notification within 24 hours of the notification being sent, winner status will be forfeited and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner for the applicable drawing, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The potential winner will be required to provide proof of identity, execute an affidavit of eligibility, a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited), and a W-9 IRS Form, in order to claim his/her prize. A winner who executes these documents within the required time period will be deemed to have accepted the prize and thereafter will not be permitted to rescind their acceptance of the prize and/or return the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to provide the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that the potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
6. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE AND ARV: The prizes consist of ten (10) $100 gift cards, one (1) to each of the following Greenville, South Carolina area small businesses: Julie’s Jewels & Gifts; Fowler’s Pharmacy; Reuben’s Restaurant and Catering; Solar Tan; Chopping Block; Factory Furniture; Borderlands Comics and Games; Tint Solutions Window Tinting; Saskatoon Steaks Fish and Wild Game; and Executive Detail. Sponsor will determine which gift card is awarded to each winner in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each gift card is $100. The total ARV of all prizes is $1,000. Winners must pick up their prize at the retail location which issued the gift card, during that location’s normal business hours.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Except as specifically stated above, the winner is solely responsible for paying any and all local, state and federal taxes on his/her prize. The winner may receive IRS Form 1099 for the actual value of the prize awarded, and may be required to provide Station or Sponsor with winner’s social security number as a condition of receiving the prize. No substitution of any prize is offered, except as specifically provided herein and at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If for any reason the Promotion (or portion thereof) is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the entry process (and to void all associated entries), and to cancel, modify or terminate the Promotion. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Washington without giving effect to any choice of law rules, and all claims will be resolved in the federal or state courts of King County, WA.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: By entering, entrant agrees to release and hold Sponsor and Station harmless from and against any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize; and any liability for taxes, duties or other levies assessed upon any of the prizes. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting prize, prize recipient grants permission for Sponsor and Station to use his/her name, photograph, voice, likeness, and biographical information for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation, notification or permission. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed
10. WINNERS’ LIST REQUEST: For a list of winners (available thirty (30) days after the Promotion Period), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope specifying the name, date and location of the Promotion to: T-Mobile Retail Sweepstakes, 12920 SE 38th St, Bellevue, WA 98006. All requests must be received by sixty (60) days after the end of the Promotion Period.
11.SPONSOR: T-Mobile USA, Inc., 12920 SE 38th Street, Bellevue, WA 98006.