107.3 JAMZ has joined forces with FOX Carolina to launch the BIGGEST Coat Drive in the Upstate! We’re collecting new and gently used coats (plus new hats, gloves, scarves, and blankets) for people in our community who could use a little help staying warm this winter. Tone Hollywood will be broadcasting his show LIVE each day and 107.3 JAMZ will be on site ready to accept your donation!
We’ve partnered with Miracle Hill to distribute these coats to folks in their shelters that need one (and the rest will be placed in their resale shop, which will raise even more money to help keep those shelters going this winter)! Metro by T-Mobile is sponsoring our coat drive and will be collecting coats at ALL of their Upstate locations, for which we are incredibly grateful!!
So, you want to donate a coat. Great!
You can drop off a new or gently used coat (for kids or adults), or any new hats, gloves, scarves, and blankets to the following locations:
- At any of our coat drive locations (see list of where we’ll be, below!)
- Any Upstate Metro by T-Mobile location FIND YOURS HERE!
- The 107.3 JAMZ Studios at 220 N Main Street, Suite 402, Greenville, SC 29601
- FOX Carolina studios at 21 Interstate Court in Greenville, just off Pelham Road
107.3 JAMZ will be on site collecting donations:
- 12/10 Monday 10a-7p: Metro by T-Mobile @ 958 E Main St Spartanburg
- 12/11 Tuesday 10a-7p: Metro by T-Mobile @ 3120 N Main St Anderson
- 12/12 Wednesday 10a-7p: Metro by T-Mobile @ 317 S Main St Fountain Inn
- 12/13 Thursday 10a-3p: Partners in Primary Care @ 3516 Highway 153 Earl E. Morris Jr. Hwy, Greenville
- 12/14 Friday 10a-6p: FOX Carolina Studios @ 21 Interstate Court, Greenville